20 Fun School Holiday Ideas on Phillip Island!
2. Experience the thrill of Ocean Adventures Thundercat or Jetboat and tour around San Remo and Cape Woolamai.
6. Race the family for first place at the famous Phillip Island Go-Kart track, then rematch on the race simulators inside the Visitor Centre.
7. Mmmm, did someone say chocolate? Discover the amazing world of chocolate at Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.
9. Families can get messy with the Splatmaster challenge at Bass Coast Paintball.
11. Be wowed by magic, fascinated by illusions and get lost in a maze together at A Maze’N Things.
12. Become an investigator and complete their challenge sheet at the National Vietnam Veterans Museum.
13. Take to the sky with Phillip Island Helicopters and send home a virtual postcard!
14. Wander through the brand new Penguin Parade Visitor Centre and then watch our most famous residents make their way home!
16. Wander Swan Lake Trail and enjoy an abundance of birdlife and the tranquillity of the only permanent freshwater lake on Phillip Island.
18. Enjoy fresh fish n chips with coastal views at San Remo and Cowes Foreshore.
19. Watch the pelicans get fed daily at 12 noon and try your luck to spot one of San Remo’s resident stingrays along the pier.
20. Cheer on your favourite AFL team in this year’s Grand Final at one of the many kid-friendly venues around the Island including Phillip Island RSL, Citrus and Vine, Westernport Hotel and San Remo Hotel.