Cowes Visitor Information Centre
Open 7 days per week from 9am – 5pm.
Closed Christmas Day.
Centrally located in Cowes on the corner of Thompson Avenue and Chapel Street.
Visit our accredited Centre with confidence that you will find:
- A friendly welcome
- Free information service
- Free information and booking services for accommodation, tours and tickets
- A range of local, regional and state wide brochures
- Maps and directional information
- Information on attractions, events, retail outlets and local services
- Information on road conditions and transport options
- Unbiased local knowledge on the area
The Centre also stocks a wonderful range of gifts, postcards, stuffed toys and other souvenirs to purchase as a reminder of your stay or to send to family and friends.
Our local staff and volunteers highlight attractions and activities to do while visiting the area, including art and craft galleries, antique shops, local , and events, , swimming, surfing, boating, and fishing.